Judging for SAJA
This is an exciting time for us and we are keen to have your input. The aim of the association is to uplift the level of judging in South African competitions as well as make the judging experience a better one for judges overall.
If you are keen to be involved and want to be included in our database, please follow the register button. From there, we will include you and keep you updated on training and information days as well as upcoming competitions where judges will be needed.
What you get:
- Joining a prestige team of people with the same passion as you. Not your average Joe, but a team that wants to make a difference
- The Right Outfit – we as Judges need to look the part 🙂
- Refreshments & decent food in the Tented Judges Only Area
- WiFi access – surf the internet while chilling in the Judges Only Area
- Safe place to leave your bag – never leave valuables in the bag though
- For each event you do, it counts towards reaching the next level (This will be explained in detail when you join)
Box / Gym / Fitness Centres
If you as a gym owner want to get involved, there is a special place for you. Without the gym owner, it makes our life a but harder.
In supporting or getting involved with the South African Judges Association, you are assured that the judging standard are the same for each competitor and in so doing making sure that your athletes has the fair chance in competing in a competition.
Your members spend a lot of time and money in training in your gym, so they deserve the chance in getting an equal change in getting the best position.
Become a Sponsor
South African Judges Association is pleased to partner with businesses large and small who share our values and vision. By partnering together, these businesses contribute vital resources that support people and communities across South Africa.
Guidelines for consideration as a sponsor
- SAJA is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
- SAJA does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- SAJA does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing or door-to-door.
- SAJA does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, firearms.
Please note: The use of the South African Judges Association name, logo, or its licensed marks is strictly prohibited until a fully executed License Agreement is in place.